From the beginning it was clear to nomoreforms™ that any comprehensive technology solution must negotiate certain obstacles in order to have universal appeal.
- Would it be possible to create HTML screens that would allow web users to submit data to a company on their own personalized proprietary forms?
- Indeed, the vast majority of companies would greatly benefit from such a system, but what about the cost associated in creating HTML representations? Even if the forms could be created, trying to keep up with the numerous changes that companies inevitably require would be unmanageable.
- With so many packages containing multiple forms with questions that inevitably repeat themselves, multiple forms are frequently submitted incomplete, illegible and/or without being signed.
- Computers used across the Internet are vast and varied. Would all users have sufficient memory to open large forms or process data directly onto forms?
The nomoreforms'™ patented technology allows companies to overcome these obstacles by,
- Having their actual paper forms digitized and entered into the nomoreforms'™ system
- Allowing the forms to be viewed and populated directly from any user's web browser
- Ensuring that each question is answered only once, thereafter the system will populate accordingly
- Enabling the user to digitally sign each form
- Having forms and their content available 24/7
- Ensuring that special hardware and software are not required
- Enabling users to submit to one or more secure locations via the Internet, thus eliminating the need for the user to have sufficient memory space locally
- Providing a dedicated Help Desk to answer users' questions - so that you don't have to!
- Ultimately, once the business process is complete, data can be electronically moved from the nomoreforms'™ system with just a point and click